Loving Lampposts | Watch the Documentary Film Free Online | SnagFilms

Though several readers have asked me about Loving Lampposts, I must admit that moving and starting a new job meant I haven't had much free time. People have mentioned this film to me and not too long ago the distributor asked if I would consider a link to the online streaming version.

Loving Lampposts | Watch the Documentary Film Free Online | SnagFilms

I'll let visitors watch the film and offer their opinions. Hopefully, I'll have some time to add my own thoughts in coming months.

Feel free to share your reviews in the comments.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

  1. What I loved about this documentary was that the medical model was presented with respect and every aspect of what the issues are in the autism community was explored.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments violating the policies of this blog will not be approved for posting. Language and content should be appropriate for all readers and maintain a polite tone. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Autistic Burnout

Active Listening and Autism

The Autistic Tiger