Too Many Interests...

I have too many interests, or I have too little time. Maybe both are true. When do people finish projects?
The writing is piling up, a long backlog of things I hope to complete. I'm hoping this summer is all about finishing things, so I can start the next projects. I need a better routine, more focus on each project. I need a "one at a time" approach, instead of the scattershot one of my brain. I flitter about, story to story, project to project, leaving far too many incomplete stories in my wake.

I want time to paint, to play music, to write... all while doing the things I must for school. Home renovations also have to be completed before we can sell the house and move onward in life.

Then, there are the computer projects I'd like to tackle. Far too many ideas.

Maybe once I'm done with the education, I can focus on writing like other professors. It's a dream. Plus, once I am teaching somewhere, the creative projects will carry some weight.

Back to reading, writing, thinking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autistic Burnout

The Autistic Tiger

Autism, Asperger's, and IQ