Season Six Promo: Rebranding The Autistic Me Podcast


Perspectives on Neurodiversity vary based on our experiences. I am a father, a husband, and an autistic self-advocate. My understanding of Neurodiversity has changed as I keep learning from the experiences that come with those roles.

I am Christopher Scott Wyatt, creator of The Autistic Me blog, and for the last five years, I have hosted this podcast.

As I began working on season six of the podcast, I realized it needed a new name. What began as an effort to share my autistic experiences became a podcast about Neurodiversity more broadly. This podcast features discussions about the countless Perspectives on Neurodiversity, with The Autistic Me, C. S. Wyatt, as your host.

The Autistic Me:

Note: Podcast cover logo includes: “Infinity Circle Dot Logotype” by vector1st

https://unlimphotos.com/22925144/infinity-circle-dot-logotype.html

https://unlimphotos.com/

 

 


Check out this episode!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autistic Burnout

The Autistic Tiger

Autism, Asperger's, and IQ