Sale on A Spectrum of Relationships: Autism and Social Connections

If you haven't purchased A Spectrum of Relationships, this month is a great time to do so. Following the surprise flooding of our home's lower level, we had to spend a bit of money. While I know my little eBook isn't going to cover more than a fraction of the surprise expenses, I figured it couldn't hurt to try a BIG SALE approach to help out a bit.

$0.99 SALE: A Spectrum of Relationships

Kindle Owners, Click for Amazon.
For Nook Users, use Barnes and Noble.

That's right, for less than a dollar you can learn about one autistic adult's experiences with relationships at school, work, and beyond. I offer advice on how to deal with various situations and how friends and family can support an autistic teen or adult struggling with interpersonal relationships.

I'm only going to keep this price for a few weeks, and then the price will return to $2.99 per copy.

I want to thank everyone who has purchased copies of A Spectrum of Relationships over the last few months. We've had some pretty challenging months while moving for my new job and I am forever grateful for how supportive my readers are.

Another Book is Coming
I am working on another book, this time an autobiographical examination of our schools and how they often fail to meet the needs of high-functioning autistics. Because the upcoming work is from my perspective, I cannot address the needs or challenges facing the entire autistic community.

I'll be speaking twice this month on autism and higher education. If you'd like more information on events in the greater Pittsburgh area, please visit the websites of AHEADD and ABOARD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autistic Burnout

Active Listening and Autism

The Autistic Tiger