I'm allergic to our water. It might be a child's dream to be allergic to bathing, but I sure don't like this situation.
What in the world could be causing such a strange reaction to the local water supply? I've never liked the smell or taste of our local water, but now my body is rebelling against it.
My wife is going to try to find out what the local water district is doing differently. Maybe we'll have to install a water filtration system for the house. I'm sorry, but water shouldn't make your skin tingle and eyes swell.
Has anyone else had a reaction like this? I'm wondering if it is a reaction to chlorine or another chemical.
At least we'll conserve water as my showers get shorter to spare me the rash-like splotches.