Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dieting by iPhone

My wife and I are trying to learn a bit more about our diets. Information is a good thing. We each downloaded and installed the iPhone App from MyFitnessPal.

The app is at: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

I'm not good with the entire idea of dieting. I'm not going to stop eating chocolate, bread, or pasta. Low carb? Nope. And I love beef, chicken, and fish. Since I'm not going to change the "what" of my diet, I might as well monitor the "how much" to see how far over my ideal caloric intake I might be.

The iPhone makes keeping the diary of our meals easy. If this helps me lose five to ten pounds, I'll be sure to let people know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments violating the policies of this blog will not be approved for posting. Language and content should be appropriate for all readers and maintain a polite tone. Thank you.